Artwork Helper provides a couple of tools to skins and other add-ons for working with artwork.
Artwork Helper does not directly add functionality on its own and must be supported by skins or other add-ons.
Artwork Helper provides a couple of tools to skins and other add-ons for working with artwork. See README.md for detailed usage.
How To Install
To install Artwork Helper directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: The MIT License
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
xbmc.json (>= 6.20.0)