Small Script for Pairing
the author is not responsible for the use of this addon. the author is not responsible for the content found using this addon. the author does not host or own any content found within this addon.
How To Install
To install diamond pair tool you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select diamond pair tool.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Diamond Build Repo (Primary Server, Main Repo)
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)