this script offers various possibilities to display online content inside skins as well as a complete moviedb browser including info dialogs for various media types. used services are themoviedb.org, theaudiodb.org, trakt.tv, omdbapi.com and a lot more. needs skin implementation for lot of functions.
How To Install
To install extendedinfo script you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select extendedinfo script.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991