Foscam HD camera video with camera control
This add-on is not affiliated with Foscam. This add-on will modify some settings on the camera itself such as motion and sound detection settings.
This script shows the video feed from a Foscam HD camera (e.g. FI9821W, FI9826W), with controls for pan/tilt, and mirror/flip. A video preview (no audio) can be triggered by motion or sound detection. Press select when the preview appears to open the video feed with camera controls. After exiting the video any previously playing media will resume.
How To Install Directly Via Repository
To install Foscam HD directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007