Import, browse and launch games in XBMC
With this Addon you can browse and launch emulator roms and standalone games in XBMC. See the wiki page for more information: http://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbrowser/wiki/Welcome. First Use: * On first launch RCB will start a simple configuration wizard * After the wizard is completed RCB will ask you to import your games * If needed you can launch the wizard anytime via context menu * Just press "C" on your keyboard or "Menu" on your remote Features: * scan your rom folders and import games to local database * scrape artwork and meta data from various online sources * import local available descriptions, artwork and videos * filter games by console, genre, year and publisher * favorites function * automatic video playback in video window * fullscreen video browser * game details page * dedicated MAME views to display cabinets and marquees * launch roms and standalone games in solo or non-solo mode * detect games in zip and 7z archives and ask user which game to load * direct launching of savestate files * ...
How To Install
To install Rom Collection Browser directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
Platform: android freebsd ios linux osx windows
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991