Rom Collection Browser
Import, browse and launch games in XBMC
With this Addon you can browse and launch emulator roms and standalone games in XBMC. See the wiki page for more information: http://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbrowser/wiki/Welcome. First Use: * On first launch RCB will start a simple configuration wizard * After the wizard is completed RCB will ask you to import your games * If needed you can launch the wizard anytime via context menu * Just press "C" on your keyboard or "Menu" on your remote Features: * scan your rom folders and import games to local database * scrape artwork and meta data from various online sources * import local available descriptions, artwork and videos * filter games by console, genre, year and publisher * favorites function * automatic video playback in video window * fullscreen video browser * game details page * dedicated MAME views to display cabinets and marquees * launch roms and standalone games in solo or non-solo mode * detect games in zip and 7z archives and ask user which game to load * direct launching of savestate files * ...
How To Install
To install Rom Collection Browser directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
Platform: android freebsd ios linux osx windows
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991