An editor for keymap files
Keymap Editor is a GUI for configuring mappings for remotes, keyboard and other inputs supported by Kodi. Note: existing user defined key mappings will be renamed to .bak.
How To Install
To install Keymap Editor directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 14, 2021