Kodi log Viewer
Kodi Log Viewer
Use at your own risk. No liability for not set timers, lack of EPG data and other side effects!
This viewer views the kodi log-file Live, or in scroll mode.
How To Install
To install Kodi log Viewer directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
Platform: Not specified
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.20.0)