libreelec dev updater
LibreELEC development build updater
this add-on downloads libreelec update files ready to be installed on the next reboot. select a predefined source or a custom source defined in the add-on settings, then choose from a list of available builds. some sources provide full build details which can be viewed by pressing 'info'.
How To Install
To install libreelec dev updater you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select libreelec dev updater.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007