LibreELEC Dev Updater
LibreELEC development build updater
Development builds often have major bugs and crashes can happen quite often. Always backup your userdata folder when installing development builds.
This add-on downloads LibreELEC update files ready to be installed on the next reboot. Select a predefined source or a custom source defined in the add-on settings, then choose from a list of available builds. Some sources provide full build details which can be viewed by pressing 'Info'.
Fixed Milhouse build information
How To Install
To install LibreELEC Dev Updater directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007