Provider: Philipp Temminghoff (phil65)
Helper module for Event handling in WindowXMLs
Helper module to allow mapping Actions, Onfocus and click events via decorators
How To Install
To install ActionHandler directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1, February 1999
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)