Automatic exception collector
This module can collect various information about an exception and the users system such as Kodi and Python versions, etc. and submit it to a url.
How To Install
To install Buggalo Exception Collector you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Buggalo Exception Collector.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]
xbmc python (>= 3.0.0)