Framework for creating kodi add-on's.
Codequick is a framework for kodi add-on's. The goal of this framework is to simplify add-on development. This is achieved by reducing the amount of boilerplate code to a minimum, automating tasks like route dispatching and sort method selection. Ultimately allowing the developer to focus primarily on scraping content from websites and passing it to kodi.
How To Install
To install CodeQuick directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021