Provide Dropbox Python API support
v9.4.0 (2019-11-26) - support for Python 3 v8.4.2 (2019-08-23) - Fix Windows import errors (github.com/robweber) - Make qrcode module an optional dependency (github.com/robweber) v8.4.1 (2017-11-28) - Update to API version 8.4.0 - Switch strings to po format - Add Hebrew (github.com/Eng2Heb) - Fix for UI lib issues (github.com/SchapplM)
How To Install
To install Dropbox API directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021