Provider: emilsvennesson, dagwieers, mediaminister, horstle
Kodi InputStream and DRM playback made easy
A simple Kodi module that makes life easier for add-on developers relying on InputStream based add-ons and DRM playback.
v0.5.2 (2020-12-13) - Update Chrome OS ARM hardware id's v0.5.1 (2020-10-02) - Fix incorrect ARM HWIDs: PHASER and PHASER360 - Added Hebrew translations - Updated Dutch, Japanese and Korean translations v0.5.0 (2020-06-25) - Extract Widevine CDM directly from Chrome OS, minimizing disk space usage and eliminating the need for root access - Improve progress dialog while extracting Widevine CDM on ARM devices - Support resuming interrupted downloads on unreliable internet connections - Reshape InputStream Helper information dialog - Updated Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translations
How To Install
To install InputStream Helper directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021