Kodi InputStream and DRM playback made easy
A simple Kodi module that makes life easier for add-on developers relying on InputStream based add-ons and DRM playback.
How To Install
To install InputStream Helper you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select InputStream Helper.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]