script.module.libtorrent is a Kodi module that makes easy import of python-libtorrent for you.
This addon has no description
How To Install
To install python-libtorrent you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select python-libtorrent.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: MIT License
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)