Metadata and artwork from common sources like TMDB, IMDB, TADB and fanart.tv
The metadata and artwork module for Kodi provides rich metadata, including artwork for various metatypes by scraping (and caching) this information from sites like TMDB, musicbrainz and fanart.tv. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb
How To Install
To install Metadata and Artwork module directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: January 15, 2021
License: Apache 2.0