Provider: Venom, Fen
My Accounts Module
The author is not responsible for the use of this addon. The author is in no way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. This is a Non-profit resource, organized solely for educational purposes which is protected under the Fair-Use doctrine of the Copyright Act, Specifically section 107, which does promote freedom of expression, by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works.
Single placeholder for all your accounts.
Update - v1.1.0 - May 08, 2021 -- Change RD to only revoke auth under invalid account response only! Previousely a "Temporarily Down For Maintenance" response would trigger a revoke of RD account.
How To Install Directly Via Repository
To install My Accounts directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 09, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
requests (>= 2.19.1)