MySQL Connector/Python is implementing the MySQL Client/Server protocol completely in Python. This means you don't have to compile anything or MySQL (client library) doesn't even have to be installed on the machine.
How To Install
To install MySQL Connector/Python you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select MySQL Connector/Python.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]
xbmc python (>= 3.0.0)