python image library
This addon has no description
How To Install
To install python image library you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select python image library.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: Not specified
xbmc python (>= 2.0.0)