Pure-Python Implementation of the AES block-cipher and common modes of operation
A pure-Python implementation of the AES (FIPS-197) block-cipher algorithm and common modes of operation (CBC, CFB, CTR, ECB, OFB) with no dependencies beyond standard Python libraries. See README.md for API reference and details.
How To Install
To install PyAES directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)