Provider: Aussie Add-ons
Python caption reading/writing module
pycaption is a caption reading/writing module. Use one of the given Readers to read content into a CaptionSet object, and then use one of the Writers to output the CaptionSet into captions of your desired format.
- build for leia and matrix
- Refactor replace past cmp with equivalent expression
- Refactor old_div to floor div // or div /
- Update .travis.yml
- Remove SCC and DFXP support for Python < 2.7
- Ignore cues with missing content
- Initial version
How To Install
To install pycaption directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 25, 2021
License: Apache 2.0