Module for interaction with the Twitch.tv API
python-twitch for Kodi is module for interaction with the Twitch.tv API based on python-twitch by ingwinlu.
How To Install
To install python-twitch for Kodi you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select python-twitch for Kodi.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]