python-twitch for Kodi
Provider: anxdpanic, A Talented Community
Module for interaction with the Twitch.tv API
python-twitch for Kodi is module for interaction with the Twitch.tv API based on python-twitch by ingwinlu.
[fix] playback, change access token to use gql endpoints [chg] change followed, following, and unfollowing games to use gql endpoints
How To Install
To install python-twitch for Kodi directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021