Fork of OpenScrapers Module
Fork of OpenScrapers Module, Scrape common video host for URL's to be playable in Kodi, simplifying addon development of video plugins requiring multi video hosts.
How To Install
To install Shadow OpenScrapers Module you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Shadow OpenScrapers Module.
- Click Install.
Updated: September 18, 2020
Repositories: Diamond Build Repo (Primary Server, Main Repo)
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007