Reusable Modules used by several of tknorris's addons
This addon has no description
How To Install
To install tknorris common libraries you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select tknorris common libraries.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Diamond Build Repo (Primary Server, Main Repo)
License: Not specified
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)