Tulip library with helper functions for Kodi and its forks
Tulip library combines the best elements from Lambda's "lamlib" and tknorris's shared modules. Also includes various enhancements, newer and improved functions and Python 3 compatibility, though the latter is largely untested. Can also be as standalone utils
- Replaced xbmc.python import with xbmc.addon for Matrix compatibility
- New utils module
- Updated user agent strings
- Updated m3u8 modules
- Various fixes & tweaks for Kodi 19
- New cache functions (taken from ResolveURL and adapted)
- Various other tweaks
How To Install
To install Tulip Library directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 16.1.000)
Kodi Six (>= 0.0.2)