Tulip Routine Libraries
Tulip Helper module
Tulip Routine Libraries are based on Lambda's "lamlib". It has some additions, most being in control module.
How To Install
To install Tulip Routine Libraries you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Tulip Routine Libraries.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: ..Kodil Repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007