XBMC add-on framework
This addon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and
hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
property or other violation of rights. Further, PlayIt addon does not
warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Internet
web site where from data is retrieved or otherwise relating to such
materials or on any sites linked to this addon. Videos are soruced
from video-hosting websites that are having full rights to remove
such access to video if required.
XBMC add-on provides a simplest way to configure action
to be performed for each add-on request using XML.
How To Install
To install Turtle directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GNU GPL v3