Provider: Lennart Regebro
Python Module to find out the current time zone
Packed for Kodi from https://github.com/regebro/tzlocal, forked from https://github.com/jdollarKodi/script.module.tzlocal
How To Install
To install tzlocal directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 17, 2021