Provider: Aussie Add-ons
Warrant for Python
Packed for Kodi from https://github.com/capless/warrant
Version v1.0.1 - Correctly get tag name - Run on tag instead of release - fix dev commit msg again - fix dev commit msg, tidyup - Deploy to prod repo - Update deploy.yml - switch to personal access token - Forgot to change TRAVIS_COMMIT_MSG to new - Fix syntax error and finish script for dev - Create deploy.yml - test run - Update to build leia/matrix Version v1.0.0 - Initial version
How To Install
To install Warrant directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: Not specified