Provider: Roman V.M.
Web-based remote Python debugger
Provides a web-UI for Python's built-in PDB debugger for remote debugging Kodi addons.
- 1.5.6: Fixed not being able to assign a local variable via the debugger console.
How To Install
To install Web-PDB directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 05, 2021