Module providing access to youtube-dl video stream extraction
Module providing access to youtube-dl video stream extraction for hundreds of sites. Version is based on youtube-dl date version: YY.MDD.V where V is the addon specific sub-version. Also provides downloading with the option for background downloading with a queue and queue manager.
How To Install
To install youtube-dl Control you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select youtube-dl Control.
- Click Install.
Updated: June 22, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]