(v99.2.9) The USS Defiant Metadata
Metadata for the The USS Defiant Addon
The author is not responsible for the use of this addon. The author is not responsible for the content found using this addon. The author does not host or own any content found within this addon. The author is in no way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. This is a Non-profit resource, organized solely for educational purposes which is protected under the Fair-Use doctrine of the Copyright Act, Specifically section 107, which does promote freedom of expression, by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works.
Metadata for The USS Defiant are maintained separately to make distribution of the the addon itself easier/faster.
How To Install
To install (v99.2.9) The USS Defiant Metadata directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)