OpenELEC RPi Config
Unofficial Raspberry Pi configuration add-on for OpenELEC
This add-on has the potential to void the warranty of your Raspberry Pi. Use at your own risk!
This XBMC add-on for OpenELEC allows Raspberry Pi settings such as overclocking to be configured without having to manually edit /flash/config.txt.
How To Install Directly Via Repository
To install OpenELEC RPi Config directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)
os.openelec.tv (>= 2.0)