Unofficial Raspberry Pi configuration add-on for OpenELEC
this xbmc add-on for openelec allows raspberry pi settings such as overclocking to be configured without having to manually edit /flash/config.txt.
How To Install
To install openelec rpi config you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select openelec rpi config.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)
os.openelec.tv (>= 2.0)