YouTube shortcut for the Amazon FireTV
This only works with the Fire TV's version of YouTube. It will not work with the general Android version.
Launches the YouTube app on the Amazon FireTV. Can be added to the Home screen for quick access.
How To Install
To install YouTube directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 22, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)