LibreELEC Module Drivers
Provider: Birger Jesch
LibreELEC driver selection
Use at your own risk. No guarantee that this addon works as expected.
Select and install a suitable driver module for your hardware.
How To Install
To install LibreELEC Module Drivers directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)
xbmc.json (>= 11.2.0)