nfs-ganesha: a user-space nfsv4 daemon
nfs-ganesha is a user-mode file server for NFSv4.
0.0.3 - nfs-ganesha-2.5.2
How To Install
To install nfs-ganesha directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)