Periodically sets the resume point of videos and can automatically resume last played video if XBMC crashes.
Runs as a service and will periodically update the resume point while videos are playing, so you can re-start from where you were in the event of a crash. It can also automatically resume a video if Kodi was shutdown while playing it. See setting to configure how often the resume point is set, and whether to automatically resume.
How To Install
To install Kodi Playback Resumer directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 25, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)