SpeedFan Information Display
Display information from your SpeedFan log.
Parses and displays information from the SpeedFan log. While this plugin works on any platform, SpeedFan only works on Windows, so it is optimally built for people using Kodi on Windows. Please see readme.txt for information on how to configure your SpeedFan log so that the plugin can parse it properly.
v.1.2.1 - fix for code reversion that used the wrong logging levels on Matrix
How To Install
To install SpeedFan Information Display directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 11, 2021