Provider: Dr0idGuy, dagwieers
Test your Internet bandwidth
Speed Tester is powered by speedtest.net
This add-on tests your Internet bandwith and reports both download and upload speeds and latency from within Kodi.
Use this if you are experiencing streaming issues and you suspect your network to be the cause.
- Fix issues for Kodi repo review
- Add localization
- Move add-on to Add-ons project
- Fix typos and structure of standard output
- Initial release
How To Install
To install Speed Tester directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)