Provider: Max (m4x1m) Headroom
Thumbnails Cleaner allows you to clean the thumbnails folder of your XBMC
thumbnails cleaner works for exclusion. the script read the databases and excludes the images found. no image will be deleted. once completed, the images will be moved to the destination folder you choose. in case of simulation, the images will be copied.
How To Install
To install thumbnails cleaner you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select thumbnails cleaner.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified