Provider: robwebset, YLLOW_DRAGON
Retrieve and play your soundtrack or video themes whilst browsing your library
The collection of themes is maintain as a source to consult historical archives of music themes for movies and series. Thus its only purpose is educational and referential, and it is not maintained for the purpose of reselling and re-distributing music or for profitable purpose. Its access is intended strictly in the same way people access plots, trailers, scripts or other material in connection to a film. Any donation is with the purpose of supporting TvTunes' development and towards the costs of maintaining the library. Any holder of rights to these themes who would like to have their material removed from the archives just needs to request so by contacting TvTunes's Theme Library via the Kodi forum.
TvTunes is equipped with powerful features that enable the fetching, organising and playing of themes whilst browsing your Kodi library.
How To Install
To install TvTunes Ex directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: See LICENSE.txt