Provider: Rick Phillips (ruuk)
Simple web browser
Web Viewer is a linear text web browser. It is linear because it doesn't render pages, it filters them and displays text in the order it is found in the original HTML.
What it does:
*You can follow links, fill out forms, view images
*Stream video/audio links
*It has back/forward history
What it doesn't do:
*Make web pages look good :)
*Lots of other stuff
How To Install
To install Web Viewer directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991