Provider: bobo1on1, Memphiz, wrtlprnft
Connect Kodi output to boblight.
You need to have the correct binary addon installed for this to work.
Connect Kodi output to boblight backend.
2.0.19 - added support for Kodi 19 (Matrix) 2.0.18 - fixed support for windows 32bit after last version bump 2.0.17 - add support for windows 64bit 2.0.16 - fixed detection of arm64 android platform and download the right shared library for it 2.0.15 - rebrand from XBMC Boblight to Kodi Boblight - added tvos support 2.0.14 - [fix] - support new RenderCapture API introduced in Kodi 17
How To Install
To install Kodi Boblight directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)