Provider: Team Kodi: Memphiz, Daniel 'herrnst' Scheller
Works with LCDproc only. Other LCD services like LCD4Linux or iMON Manager on Win32 are not supported. No liability taken for damaged hardware and/or software caused by this addon.
Displays configurable information e.g. about playing media or Kodi status on any LC/VF-display driven by LCDproc, and acts as direct drop-in replacement to the LCD/VFD-feature previously available in Kodi/XBMC's core. Supports additional display elements (icons, bars) on SoundGraph iMON LCD and Targa/Futaba mdm166a VFD hardware. Requires a properly configured and running LCDd either locally or somewhere on the network.
3.90.2 - fix compatibility with Python 3.9+
How To Install
To install XBMC LCDproc directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: May 14, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)