Kodi automatic jump back on un-pausing of videos
This addon will jump back a number of seconds whenever a video is un-paused - to make sure you don't miss anything. You can set the amount of seconds to jump back, and the minimum duration of the pause before the addon will trigger a jump back. It also allows to jump back or forward after rewind or fast-forward of a specified amount of seconds to compensate for over-shooting. (Originally created by Memphiz, up-keep taken over by bossanova808 in 2020 for Kodi Matrix and beyond).
v3.0.1 [fix] minor bugfix for http/s sources (plugins) v3.0.0 [new] Update for Kodi Matrix / Python 3, make unpause on resume vs. pause a choice, bugfixes and tidy up.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)