Backup and restore your Kodi database and configuration files in the event of a crash or file corruption.
Ever hosed your Kodi configuration and wished you'd had a backup? Now you can with one easy click. You can export your database, playlist, thumbnails, addons and other configuration details to any source writeable by Kodi or directly to Dropbox cloud storage. Backups can be run on demand or via a scheduler.
- updated deprecated Kodi python methods
- added better system settings/restore functionality (enabled by default)
- fixed Dropbox oauth import
- fixed xbmcgui.Dialog().ok() parameter list
How To Install
To install Backup directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021