Auto Search for Subtitles on Play
Auto Search for Subtitles on Playback start if no subs are found.
Icon credits goes to zNET Computer Solutions http://www.znetcs.pl
v1.1.1 (2020-04-26) by juokelis
- Fixed: Exception settings are ignored
v1.1.0 (2020-03-21) by juokelis
- Ported to python 3 to run on v19 Matrix
- strings.xml > strings.po
v1.0.0 - schumi2004,CaTz, Mafarricos
- Several fixes
- Clean up
- Added translations: Dutch, Portuguese
- Exclude setting based on video duration
- Check for specific language
How To Install
To install AutoSubs directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)