A customizable Cron timer for Kodi.
Create cron timers for Kodi functions. This addon can schedule and run any built-in Kodi functions. No more reliance on add-on developers to allow for "timer" functionality, no more scripts running on other machines to send commands to your HTPC. All of your timers can now be handled directly within Kodi. It can also display notifications when your tasks run if configured to do so.
How To Install
To install Cron directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)