RPi Display Switch
Provider: Birger Jesch
Switch your display configuration and reboot your raspberry.
Use at your own risk. Post suggestions, improvements or bug reports directly to the Community.
Switch your display configuration from an internal device to another device on HDMI - from a DSI display to the HDMI connector to your beamer or TV and back.
How To Install
To install RPi Display Switch directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991