Cinema Feeling with FHEM/CCU
This extension allows to control lights and other devices by sending commands on various player actions to the home automation system FHEM or to a Homematic CCU. The plugin logo is under copyright by bytefeed.com. Thank you for the kind permission of use!
How To Install
To install Home Cinema Automation you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select other.
- Select Home Cinema Automation.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)