Provider: Birger Jesch, Lutz Leonhardt
Fritzbox Callmonitor shows incoming/outgoing calls on your Fritz!Box
Use at your own risk
This addon displays incoming and outgoing calls from a Fritzbox connecting on port 1012. To enable the listen port in your Fritzbox enter the following code into your telephone. #96*5* Callmonitor-Support enabled. #96*4* Callmonitor-Support disabled. Also be shure, that access for applications is enabled in Homenet/Network/Applications
How To Install
To install Fritzbox Callmonitor directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991