TVHeadend Power and Recording Management
Provider: Helly, based on nmcaullays PVR-Uptime
TVHeadend Power Management
Use at your own risk. No liability for not set timers, lack of recording and other side effects!
Poweroff management for current active recordings and wakeup procedures for future schedules using the XML-Interface of TVHeadend. This plugin delivers optional Emails via SMTP if an automatic scheduled Recording ended successfully. The plugin starts the system periodically on an user defined cycle and time for e.g. EPG-Updates if there is a longer inactivity time of the system.
How To Install
To install TVHeadend Power and Recording Management directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: May 17, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.26.0)